The Top Food Franchises from The Franchise Business Review
Here is the annual report of the top food franchises from the Franchise
Franchise Business Review has released its annual report on the Top Food
Franchises, and we wanted you to be among the first to know. FBR claims that
this is the only ranking of franchise brands based solely on franchisee
satisfaction and performance.
Here are some statistics regarding the “typical” operator of a food
- 58% have owned their franchise(s) for 5 years or less.
- 58% are single-unit owners; 11% own 5 or more units
- 68% work 40 or more hours per week
- 59% work evenings at least a couple times per week
- 47% “almost always” work weekends (compared to 35% of ALL
- 67% consider their schedules flexible or very flexible
- 62% are between the ages of 35 and 54.
- 62% have at least a bachelor’s degree
- 27% have an income over $100K (compared to 20% of ALL
- 10% are veterans
You can access the full report at:
© 2013 FranchiseKnowHow, LLC